The best way to get unstuck is to grow beyond your situation. We can help you with that. In just 9 weeks we will help you change the trajectory of your business and life.
This 9-Week Mastermind Course will take you from frustration to building bridges in your private and business life!
15 Invaluable Laws of Growth – 9 Week Mastermind Course
Starting Wednesday September 21st 2022 & Friday September 23rd 2022
Since you are reading these words, I believe you have the desire to reach your potential. So the questions becomes, how do you do it? The answer is GROWTH! And that is what this mastermind will do!
Some Of What You Will Learn From This Mastermind:
You will understand how personal growth works and how you can become a more effective and fulfilled individual.
You will learn this fromthe examples in the book, remember it from your experience, hear it from the experiences of your fellow participants, and you will experience it for yourself as you encounter the environment of our mastermind group.
This Mastermind will teach you how to approach the worthy goal of growing. It is a key that unlocks the door. You will have to put in the work to actually grow.
This Course IS for You if:
|You are growth oriented.|
|You are experiencing challenges that you aren’t sure how to overcome.|
|You want to grow in your leadership capability.|
|You are hard working.|
|You are someone who sees yourself as an investment.|
This Course is NOT for You if:
|You are entitled.|
|You believe life should be easy|
|you want to be a foloower and go through the motions of life.|
|You want to stay where you are in life and stop growing.|
|You are lazy.|
|You consider your future an unworthy investment.|
Two times slots available: Wednesdays 7-8:30 PM CST or Fridays 7-8:30 AM CST
Week 1: (First Session is 120 Minutes)
- Law of Intentionality – Growth Doesn’t Just Happen
- Law of Awareness – You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
- Law of the Mirror – You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself
- Law of Reflection – Learning to Pause Allows Growth to Catch Up with You
- Law of Consistency – Motivation Gets You Going-Discipline Keeps You Going
- Law of Environment – Growth Thrives in Conducive Surroundings
- Law of Design – To Maximize Growth, Develop Strategies
- Law of Pain – Good Management of Bad Experiences Leads to Great Growth
- Law of the Ladder – Character Growth Determines the Height of Your Personal Growth
- Law of the Rubber Band – Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You Are and Where You Could Be
- Law of Trade-Offs – You Have to Give Up to Grow Up
- Law of Curiosity – Growth is Stimulated by Asking “Why?”
- Law of Modeling – It’s Hard to Improve When You Have No One But Yourself to Follow
- Law of Expansion – Growth Always Increases Your Capacity
- Law of Contribution – Growing Yourself Enables You to Grow Others
- Law of Reflection in Practice
- The Way Forward – What’s Next?
What to Expect
In this 9-Week course, made up of 90-minute sessions, you will be joining with a small group of likeminded, growth oriented leaders who are committed to advancing to the next level and beyond through intentional growth.
This experience is based on the lessons taught and communicated in John C. Maxwell’s book The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth. While this course is based on the book, this is not a book study. We will be diving deep into how to apply these concepts into your life and particular circumstances. You can expect me, Dan Hendon, to show up on time, prepared to lead us in discussion that will help all of us grow together for all nine 90-minute sessions. You can also expect us to end on time out of respect for you and your fellow participants. The ninth and final week will be a recap for the course as a whole.
The book will be shipped to your home prior to the start of the first session for use and reference during the course.
We will keep this group small to specifically design the best experience for all participant. So get your spot while it is available!
What will be Expected of You
Schedule each of the course sessions and arrive on-time out of respect for your personal growth and the time of your fellow participants.
Read the corresponding chapter(s) prior to the course session. Even though this is not a book study, reading the chapters will get you in the right mindset to dive into the class for the week and help you to have a frame of reference for the core topics being discussed.
Actively engage with relevant experience and challenges.
In the space of this course, we will all be respectful of one another allowing space to speak, using encouraging words, not speaking over one another or using derogatory language.
Our time together is also confidential. We will not share outside of the group what is shared inside the group unless directly given permission otherwise.
Do you have a disconnect in your team? You can set yourself and your business up for better connection and growth wich will insure a better future!!
Join Our Newsletter
"*" indicates required fields